Dear Friends of the Junior Center of Art and Science,
I’m writing to inform you that due to rising COVID 19 case rates, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Sip & Make “Wine & Watercolors” event scheduled for June 9th.
Out of an abundance of caution for all the members of our community, I cannot in good conscience justify an indoor gathering where we would be taking off our masks to enjoy wine together. We will be identifying an alternate date and an outdoor location for later this summer and will make that announcement as soon as possible.
If you purchased a ticket, we will hold your payment on credit for that new date, or happily issue you a refund. Please let Program Coordinator, Rachel Holmstrom know how you’d like to proceed ([email protected]).
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected].
With continued wishes for all our health and safety,
Clive Worsley, Executive Director